Brand Publishing Content Marketing Maturity Assessment
Over the past year, the faculty of the Brand Publishing Institute researched best practices for managing the cost and complexity of content marketing operations at scale in a large organization. Our team engaged with hundreds of leading marketers and subject-matter experts to understand the key points of control, leverage, and scale in the publishing process that can accelerate growth and reduce the cost and complexity of content operations. As an output of this extensive and ongoing research, our faculty has identified and benchmarked 55 specific best practices for optimizing the production, management, and distribution of marketing content in a corporate marketing environment. The result is a content marketing maturity assessment tool designed to help CMOs and their direct reports:
- Quickly assess where their organization stands against best-in-class brand publishers
- Identify their biggest content marketing opportunities to improve performance
- Prioritize the specific competencies, systems, skills, and processes they will need to build to successfully execute brand content marketing publishing in a modern sales and marketing environment.
The assessment tool makes it easy for your management team to understand, structure, rank, and agree upon the top short- and long-term actions your business needs to take to become a world-class brand publisher.
There are 2 levels of scope:
- A Content Marketing Assessment “Sprint”: We’ll quickly survey the key stakeholders in your publishing process to benchmark current opportunities and compare you with Industry and Best in Class. You also get my 200-page guide book and online class – entitled: A CMO Blueprint for Managing Content Marketing Operations at Scale – to help you take action.
- A Content Marketing Benchmark: The benchmarking assessment will be based on our proprietary Brand Publishing maturity model built upon 55 specific best practices for optimizing the production, management, and distribution of marketing content in a corporate marketing environment.
To get more information about our Brand Publishing Maturity Assessment, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.