Publish or Perish: A CMO Blueprint for Managing Content Operations at Scale Across the Organization
Brand publishing – defined as the production, management, distribution, and optimization of marketing and sales content at scale – has become essential to the future growth of every business and critical to the success of the marketing organization.
High quality, relevant, and targeted marketing content has become so essential to executing the executive growth agenda that 93% of CMOs view themselves as publishers. 70% of marketing executives believe the effectiveness of their marketing content gates their ability to drive top line growth with digital, social, and mobile technologies and supports core branding, demand generation, and value selling programs The bottom line today, marketers who do not optimize their publishing process are putting their growth plans – and careers – at risk.
This 45-minute webinar will explain how the best marketers are making the transition from marketer to publisher by establishing internal systems and processes to plan, create, manage, distribute and optimize content operations at scale in a large and complex company. During our discussion, Stephen Diorio, the VP of Digital Transformation at Digital Surgeons and a Director of the Brand Publishing Institute shares original best practices research and practical examples drawn from interviews with hundreds of leading marketers across the globe.
You will learn:
- The 10 key points of control, leverage, and scale in the publishing process that can reduce the cost and complexity of content operations;
- How to identify where technology can create leverage and control in the Brand Publishing process;
- Twelve levers enterprise marketers are using to govern the quality, consistency, and compliance across a large and complex organization;
- The keys to building a Brand Publishing Center of Excellence within your organization;
- Examples of how leading brands are establishing cross functional teams, processes and systems that span marketing, sales, product, communications, IT and agency stakeholders.
Listen to the Webinar Below