Publish or Perish: A CMO Road Map for Becoming a Brand Publisher
Brand publishing – the creation, management, and distribution of marketing content at scale – has become essential to the future growth of every business and to the success of the CMO. Marketing content is now viewed as the lifeblood of modern sales and marketing programs, so overseeing the cost and complexity of creating, managing, and distributing marketing content in a large business is a critical issue on the executive agenda.
On January 12th, Stephen Diorio and Trish Shortell of the Brand Publishing Institute joined Bruce Rogers of Forbes to present new research that examines how leading marketers are using technology to simplify, streamline, and automate the marketing content supply chain, while reducing the cost and complexity of their content operations.
The team discussed the key findings from the Forbes Publish or Perish research report, including:
- The key points of leverage, control, and scale in the publishing process
- How and where technology can simplify, streamline, and automate the content supply chain
- The top 100 brand publishing technologies that have the greatest potential to support the publishing process.
You can listen to a recording of the webinar at think link in the upper right hand corner.
To help your team understand, and adopt the 55 best practices uncovered in the webinar, we encourage you to try our online Brand Publishing Boot Camp for CMO’s. The program is the fastest possible way to
- Transfer brand publishing best practices quickly and easily to your marketing leadership team
- Benchmark where your organization stands vs. best in class
- and build a consensus about the top opportunities for you to reduce the cost and complexity of content operations