The Brand Publishing Boot Camp for Chief Marketing Officers was created by the faculty of The Brand Publishing Institute to help CMO’s and the executives charged with managing content operations master the ten core competencies for:
- Planning and producing the content they need to execute on their growth agenda and support modern marketing programs;
- Reducing the cost and complexity of managing marketing content operations at scale;
- Transitioning their organization from a traditional marketing to a publishing model
Brand Publishing – defined as the production, management, distribution, and optimization of marketing and sales content at scale – has become essential to the future growth of every business, and critical to the success of every Chief Marketing Officer. In fact, 96% of marketing executives surveyed by the Brand Publishing Institute agree that the quality, organization and structure of their marketing content is essential to achieving their growth goals and increasingly defines their job.
This modular, online, self-directed program will quickly teach you the ten core competencies essential to executing Brand Publishing in a large complex organization. It will provide you a Blueprint for managing Marketing Content Operations at scale. Executives participating in the will learn the ten key points of control, leverage, and scale in the publishing process, including:
The ultimate goal of this program it to provide you the tools and business case to better managing your content operations…(6 clicks) and improve the top and bottom line results your marketing team produces. By taking this class, you will learn practical ways to:
- Delivering more personalized customer experiences in digital, social and mobile marketing channels;
- Maximize the impact of earned, owned and paid media and digital marketing channels;
- Consistently executing value selling in sales and service channels;
- Maximize the ROI of your investment in marketing and sales enablement technology;
- Differentiate the brand and customer experience in the eyes of the customer;
- Reduce the cost and complexity of content operations.
The Brand Publishing Institute CMO Boot Camp is designed to efficiently teach CMO’s – and the marketing executives responsible for managing marketing content operations – how to successfully manage the rising cost and complexity of content operations, and sustainably fuel content-intensive sales and marketing programs. At the end of this modular, online, self-directed program you will be able to:
- Apply brand publishing best practices to the production, management, distribution, and optimization of content
- Create a Brand Publishing Center Of Excellence to build the systems, skills, and processes needed to succeed
- Understand the 10 key points of leverage, scale, and control in the enterprise publishing process
- Evaluate how and where technology can create leverage and scale in the publishing process
- Create and communicate a vision, business case, and roadmap for making the transition to Brand Publishing
- Benchmark, measure, and track your organizational maturity and progress against their goals and best-in-class.
You can experience our our exclusive curriculum at this link and proprietary online executive education platform, contact us at 203-226-6020 or via email at info@BrandPublishingInstitute.com